Friday, August 30, 2013

God of Yesterday, Today and Forever

www.christianavenue.blogspot.com
My God can do it again and again and again, He is the same God today as He always has being.
Yesterday and today and forever the same, there is no reason to doubt my God can do it again.
That's a song I love singing any time am faced with challenges, I just remind my self of how ancient my God is, the same love He had yesterday, is the same love He has today, equally with the same power. He never changes. If He could divide the red sea during the time of Moses then He can also do the same during my own time. His powers cannot be compared, or does His love have any dept.
So no matter the crises I face, no matter the difficult situation I find my self, when I think about how great and powerful my God has always being and is still is, I just smile and leave every thing at His feet.
Good Morning friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment